Glasgow City Council is committed to providing information and services electronically to help our customers in a variety of ways.
Other online services include:
- Pay your Parking Charge Notice
- Pay your Section 108 Repair Accounts
- Pay your Glasgow City Council Home Loan
- Submitting a roads or lighting fault
- Notify us of a change of address
- Searching for a job vacancy at Glasgow City Council
We also provide versions of paper forms issued by the Council on this Web site. Some can be submitted online - others may need a written signature and can be completed electronically, printed off and then signed.
Online services are not intended to replace existing ways you contact the Council. Instead they offer another option for you to send us information without the hassle of visiting a Council office or paying postal charges.
Additional online services will become available over the next few months.
A complete list of online services and forms:
- A to Z of Council Services
The A-Z provides a list of Council Services and links to further information on this and other Web sites.
- Benefit Calculator Link to Benefits calculator to help calculate income support, Pension Credit, Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit. Local Housing Allowance Calculator [21kb]. Information on First Time Claimant and contact our Housing & Council Tax Benefits department.
- Bulk uplift request
Go to this page if you want to book an online bulk uplift for household items.
- Change of Address
An online form to notify us of a change of address.
- City Plan
The City Plan provides comprehensive information about Glasgow City Council's objectives for the city.
- Council Tax
Contact our Council Tax Department, pay your Council Tax , apply for Student Discount/Exemption, landlords/Letting adgents advise Council Tax of a change in Tenancy, download Council Tax Forms.
- Councillors' information
Try these pages for information on your local Councillor and how to get in touch with them.
- Council Tax payments
You can pay your Council Tax online. It's convenient and totally secure.
- Dropped kerbs
Make an application for a footway crossing using the online form.
- Freedom of Information Online Request Form
One of the many ways to make an FOI request is via this online form.
- Find my Nearest
Discover what Council facilities are available locally.
- You can now pay Parking Charge Notices online, saving you time and effort. More information on Parking Charge Notices.
- Property Details
Find details of a property and local Council Services.
- Public Processions
A listing of all future public processions happening in the City.
- RALF: Road and Lighting Faults
Problems with roads or broken street lights? Use this online form to report the issue.
This form is for non-urgent requests and for Glasgow Residents only.
- Taxi Comments and Complaints Form
If you have a comment or complaint about a taxi or private hire car driver you can use this online form to let us know.
- Urban Model
3-D model of Glasgow city centre and River Clyde corridor.
All Glasgow City Council job vacancies are available online.
- What's on
An online database of events happening in the City.