Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Animal Related Licences

The Licensing and Regulatory Committee is responsible for the administration of a number of licensing schemes in respect of animal welfare.

What type of animal licenses can I apply for?

Share this page:

Help us improve this page:

A to Z:

Council Services