Key Corporate Governance Policy Plans
Committees, council structure, delegated functions
and standing orders
Members code of conduct, register of interests,
allowances and expenses
- Councillors and Committees - sets out the standards of behaviour expected of councillors in Scotland.
- Councillors and Committees - required to be completed by all members giving details any directorships, other employment, properties, gifts and hospitality received (refer to each member's web page for the member's declaration of interests).
- Elected Members - shows how much councillors were paid as salaries and expenses.
Performance, objectives and outcomes
Employees code of conduct
- Code of Conduct for Employees [348kb] - sets out the standards of behaviour expected of ours officers and also includes the guidelines on hospitality and acceptance of gifts.
- Corporate HR Strategy - sets out the strategy to take a considered and planned approach to developing our employees.
Anti-bribery, whistleblowing, customer feedback
and freedom of information
- Anti - Bribery Policy - we have approved an anti-bribery policy statement.
- Whistleblowing - our policies on preventing fraud and corruption, rules and procedures, and whistleblowing and investigation procedures - outlines the methods in which our customers can send feedback about services.
- Publication Scheme and Guide to Information - our responsibilities with regard to compliance with freedom of information legislation.