What is it?
The Clutha Appeal Fund was established as a non-charitable Trust on 6 December 2013, following the tragic incident at the Clutha Vaults. The objectives and purpose of the fund were...
- to relieve suffering and distress, sickness or disability (whether physical or mental) of victims of the disaster and their dependents;
- to relieve financial need among victims of the disaster, and dependents of those killed or injured;
- to provide support (financial or otherwise) to local organisations which suffered loss or damage as a result of the disaster;
- to provide support (financial or otherwise) to any other person or class of person affected by the Clutha disaster who the Trustees consider should receive support and help:
- to recognise the bravery of those who provided support and assistance to all those affected by the Clutha disaster:
- to support the advancement of active citizenship and community capacity (including the promotion of civic responsibility, volunteering, the voluntary sector) which support the victims of the disaster and their dependents: and
- to carry out any other purpose analogous to the above.
Archived Annual Accounts and Audit Report
Audit Report [1Mb]