Project Starting Soon:
Expected Work Start Date:
Thursday 2 July 2020
Expected Work Completion Date:
Tuesday 7 July 2020
PLEASE NOTE NO WORKS WILL TAKE PLACE ON SATURDAY 4 JULY
The kerbside parking/ loading lane will be suspended at the following locations: -
· Union Street west side (from the pedestrian crossing to Argyle Street);
· Hope Street east side (from Renfield Lane to Bath Street)
· Hope Street east side (from Sauchiehall Lane to Renfrew Street);
· Bath Street north side (from Hope Street to Wellington Street)
· Bath Street south side (from Hope Street and Wellington Street).
Temporary works will be implemented to accommodate footway widening at the above locations.
The kerbside parking/ loading lane will be suspended on the north side of Cochrane Street.
Temporary works will be implemented to accommodate a temporary Bus, Taxi and Cycle Gate on George Square at South Frederick Street. A temporary Bus, Taxi and Cycle lane will be implemented on Cochrane Street.
Additional temporary disabled parking spaces will be provided on Cochrane Street behind the existing car club bays.
The temporary works will be in place from Thursday 2 July 2020 for a minimum period of 10 weeks.
The temporary works will be reviewed in line with the Scottish Government's Covid-19 Framework for Decision Making 'Scotland's Route Map through and out of the crisis'.