Due to the current outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) some of our services have been affected.
We have compiled an overview of the types of support available to Scottish Businesses during the Coronavirus pandemic, please read our Information for Business Support.
Thank you for your patience during this time.
COVID Business Support Funding is now closed for new applications.
- If you made an application in the past 10 working days and have not yet heard an outcome, please be assured that your application will be processed and we will contact you in due course. If we require further information to process your application, we will ask you to provide this by a specified date. If we do not receive the information by that date, we will consider you have withdrawn your application.
- If you previously applied to us and we requested further information from you in order to assess your application, then you must provide this to us by 5pm on Friday 31st July, otherwise we will consider you have withdrawn your application.
- If you previously applied for a grant but were considered ineligible, you may request an internal review of your case by email to Business Support by 5pm on Friday, 31 July quoting your reference number. Please note any requests received after 5pm on Friday 31st July will not be considered.
- If you previously applied to us but your application was dependent on the views of the relevant Assessor (for example to determine if the premises should be included in the Non-Domestic Rates Valuation Roll), this may be delayed until the Assessor is able to make a site visit. Where possible, we will endeavour to process your application using other evidence to make a decision.
- If your application was made more than 10 working days ago, and you have not been advised of the outcome, please contact us at Business Support. If you know your reference number, you should include it in the subject.