THE GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL (PARTICK) (TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT AND PARKING CONTROLS) ORDER 2016
Resident's Parking Permit Application Forms [97kb] and Business Parking Permit Application Forms [91kb] are now available. These documents are editable PDF's, therefore can be filled out online and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the required documentation.
Alternatively, you can print it off or pick up a copy of the application form at Partick Library.
On street notification advising of this will commence from Monday 4 September 2017, all qualifying properties will also receive a leaflet with details on how to apply.
The parking controls are due to become operational from Monday 16 October 2017. On-street signage will be updated week commencing 4 September 2017.
Please note:- we aim to process permit applications within 10 working days, however with the introduction of a new scheme this may take longer.
Parking controls, permit prices and parking charges
- Shared use parking bays for permit holders or those who wish to pay to park
- The chargeable hours for the shared use parking bays is 8am - 6pm, Monday - Saturday
- Those who wish to pay to park during these hours can do so for a maximum stay of 3 hours at a charge of 20p for the first 30 minutes, then 20p for every 10 minutes thereafter.
- Resident parking permits at a cost of £50 per annum or £15 quarterly
- Business parking permits at a cost of £700 per annum
- Residents' visitors parking permits at a cost of £2 for a set 6 hour period
- Resident and business permit holders can park without limit of time
- Enforceable disabled parking bays
- New motorcycle parking bays
- Additional Car Club parking bays
- New electric vehicle parking bays with EV chargers
- New Loading Only places 8am - 6pm, Monday - Saturday
New one way systems are also being introduced as part of this scheme to maximise parking capacity and reduce through traffic within the area. These include:-
- Anderson Street from Dumbarton Road to Gullane Street.
- Burgh Hall Street from Fortrose Street to Peel Street.
- Caird Drive from Gardner Street to Hyndland Street.
- Fordyce Street from Hyndland Street to Stewartville Street.
- Fortrose Street from Peel Street to Burgh Hall Street.
- Gardner Street from Dumbarton Road to Lawrie Street.
- Gullane Street from Anderson Street to Purdon Street.
- Hyndland Avenue from Hyndland Road to Partickhill Road.
- Hyndland Road from Hyndland Street to Highburgh Road.
- Hyndland Street from Highburgh Road to Hyndland Road.
- Lawrie Street from Gardner Street to Stewartville Street.
- North Gardner Street from Partickhill Road to Hyndland Road.
- Partickhill Road from Hyndland Road to North Gardner Street.
- Stewartville Street from Fordyce Street to Chancellor Street.
- White Street from Hyndland Street Gardner Street.
One Way System Plan [554kb]
We would like to thank you for your patience while these works are undertaken. I apologise for any disruption that these works may cause.
Phone:- 0141 287 4040 (option 3)
Address:- Exchange House, 231 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1RX