Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Food Related Licences

Register your food business

If you are starting up a new food business or taking over an existing one you are required by law to register with Environmental Health.

For more information refer to the Food Safety section of the website.

Food Related Licences

Although the Licensing and Regulatory Committee does not issue a "Food Licence" it does issue various licences that are connected with the sale of food.

Late Hours Catering Licence
Market Operator's Licence
Street Trader's Licence


Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services