Financial Procedures and Performance
- Council Budget - outlines our spending plans for the year
- Annual Accounts - our most recent published audited accounts.
- - the link for any person who wishes to request access to the pre-audited accounts and other documents.
Risk management policy, strategy and health and safety policy
- - our commitment to managing risks to protect its employees, assets, service delivery and funds.
- Key Council Risks - the record of our key risks and measures identified to mitigate these.
Financial strategy and policies
- Financial Regulations [216kb] - the document which details procedures, guidelines, roles and responsibilities relating to financial matters.
- Treasury Management Policy Statement and Treasury Management Strategy [264kb] - the policy statement provides details on the council's processes for managing cash, availability of short and long term funds, investments, interest rate and currency risks, and relationships with financial institutions. The strategy is the annual treasury management strategy report .
- Grant Administration Policy and Procedures Manual Summary [20kb]- summarises the grants procedures manual by which grant applications will be assessed, approved and awarded, and general monitoring arrangements of grant funding.
- Strathclyde Pension Fund Governance Arrangements - details the structure, policies, performance and decision making arrangements for the Strathclyde Pension Fund.
IT related policies
Benefit sanctions policy and panel
- Counter Fraud and Sanctions Policy - outlines the procedures to reduce the occurrence of and protect services from fraud and corruption, including housing and council tax benefit fraud.
- Terms of Reference for Sanction Panel [50kb] - defines the reasons for the existence of a sanctions panel, which considers the penalties to be imposed for benefit fraud.