Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Storage of Mixed Explosives Licence

Contact licensing

  • Phone 0141 287 5354

When do I need one?

All traders who intend to store mixed explosives must be registered under the Explosives Act 1875 on an annual basis.

This includes car dealers/garages who deal with air bags.

How much does it cost?

Contact us for more information on cost.

The application will not be accepted without the correct fee. The fee is non-refundable.

Postal address

City of Glasgow Licensing Board

Licensing Section

City Chambers


G2 1DU

Contact licensing

  • Phone 0141 287 5354
Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services