Stalled Spaces Application
What is it?
Glasgow City Council in partnership with Glasgow Housing Association, seeks applications from community groups/organizations interested in developing temporary projects on vacant and under utilised open spaces in Glasgow.
- Assistance is available from a minimum £1,000 to a maximum of £4,500.
- Applications are invited in Spring and Autumn of each year.
The next deadline for submitting applications is Friday, 18 August 2017 by 5 pm.
The following provides application criteria for Stalled Spaces:
- Projects must be based in Glasgow
- Only constituted groups or organisations can apply, not individuals
- Project sites must fall under one of the following categories:
- Land earmarked for development but stalled
- Registered Vacant and Derelict Land
- Under utilised open space
- Information on ownership must be available and permission to use the site must either be agreed upon or under discussion
- Projects must be socially engaged - all proposals must highlight plans for community engagement
The following provides forms and related guidance for anyone who wishes to apply for Stalled Spaces support. Once the proposed work is completed all supported projects are required to fill and submit the monitoring form below: