Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Wedding Photography

Contact Sales Team

  • Phone 0141 287 5918

Where can I have my wedding photographs taken?

You can have your wedding photographs taken in many of our parks and open spaces.

Popular locations include:

  • Glasgow Green
  • Bellahouston Park
  • Botanic Gardens
  • Kings Park
  • Pollok Country Park
  • Queen's Park
  • Rosshall Park
  • Springburn Park
  • Tollcross Park
  • Victoria Park

Do I need permission to have the photographs taken?

Yes. It is essential to obtain permission for wedding photography within any of Glasgow's parks or gardens.

Please complete the application form on this page and send by email or post to:

Glasgow City Council
PO Box 25068
G1 1ZE

How much does it cost?

The charge for this service is £74.60.

Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services