Skip to content
Glasgow City Council


Get in touch

  • Phone 0141 287 0555

Information on adaptation of properties

If your housing association or co-operative home is no longer suitable for your needs it may be possible to get it Adapted. Each year housing associations and co-operatives receive a limited amount of funding to adapt their properties.

For information on adaptations to support independent living contact your local Social Work office. The local Social Work office will carry out a care assessment to evaluate your needs to see how they can best help you.

Equipment and Adaptation Services

Glasgow City Council runs Equipment and Adaptations services which provide specialist services for the needs of people with a disability.

The Glasgow Centre for Inclusive Living (GCIL) offers information and advice about adapted housing. It has a housing database which can be used to search for adapted properties in Glasgow.




Get in touch

  • Phone 0141 287 0555
Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services