Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Housing Associations

More information

What is it?

The Scottish Housing Regulator (SHR) maintains a public Register of all Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) in Scotland. 

The Register provides information on RSLs including their registered address, contact details, legal status, associated organisations and the local authority areas in which they operate.

Click below to find Housing Associations or Co-operatives working in each area of the City:

More information

Related content

Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services