Metropolitan Glasgow Strategy Drainage Partnership
The MGSDP City Deal investment brings together key partners to deliver a programme of drainage schemes. These schemes will reduce flood risk and increase drainage capacity. This supports Glasgow's continue economic development and regeneration across the city.
By increasing drainage capacity it allows land to be released for new homes and businesses.
The benefits to the community are:
- Removal on drainage constraints on redevelopment.
- Reduce flooding risk to homes and businesses.
- Unlock development potential at brownfield sites across Glasgow considered uneconomical currently.
- New land released for housing, office and industry use.
- Help sustainable economic growth
Consultation and community engagement will take place as the project progress and develops.
- Glasogw North East
- Glasgow North
- Glasgow North West
- Glasgow South
- Hillington and Croftfood.
- 1- Linn
- 3 - Greater Pollok
- 4 - Craigton
- 5 - Govan
- 7 - Langside
- 8 - Southside Central
- 9 - Calton
- 12 - Partick West;
- 13 - Garscadden/Scotstounhill
- 14 - Drumchapel/Anniesland
- 16 - Canal
- 17 - Springburn
- 18 - East Cemtre
- 19 - Shettleston
- 20 - Baillieston
- 21 - North East.
- Outside business case, detailed scoping including
preparation of Surface Water Management Plan.
- Glasgow City Council
- Scottish Water
- SEPA and
- Glasgow City Region City Deal partners.