Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Report a Problem with a Bin in a Public Place

Report bins in a Public Place

What we do?

We regularly empty public litter bins, but if you find one that is damaged or overflowing and causing problems, please let us know.

You can report a problem with the following types of bins in a public place

  • General Waste (Litter)
  • Glass (bottles and jars)
  • Mixed recycling (cans, cardboard, paper, plastics or tins)

Types of problems that can be reported

  • A damaged bin
  • A bin that has not been emptied/overflowing
  • Siting of bin (general waste only)
  • A bin that has been vandalised

How do I report it?

You can report problems with litter bins in a public place using our website.

You can also use our MyGlasgow app. You can download our app from the App store and Google Play.

Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services