Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Report an Unlit Bonfire or Bonfire Debris

Please do not fill in this form if the bonfire is lit.  

Contact Police Non-emergency Services on 101, or if it is an emergency dial Emergency Services on 999.

Fair Processing Notice

To find out how we will process and use your personal information in connection with this request please see our Privacy Statement.

Share this page:

A to Z:

Council Services