Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

General Waste Enquiry

iCM Form
  1. Before submitting your enquiry please check if it relates to any of the topics listed below:

    If you require an additional/new domestic (green or metal) bin or your domestic refuse bin has been damaged please visit our Request replacement/additional/new domestic refuse bins page.

    If you require an additional/new recycle bin or your recycle bin has been damaged please use our Request replacement/additional/new recycling bins page.

    Main door property bin collection days: you can check the day your bins will be collected using our Find your Collections Calendar.

    Missed Bins: If your bin has not been collected after 6pm on your collection day, please use our Report a missed Bin Collection page.

    To arrange collection of bulky waste items please visit our Collection of Bulky Waste Items page.

  2. Label
Share this page:

Help us improve this page:

A to Z:

Council Services