Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction contact form

Privacy Statement

To find out how we will process and use your personal information in connection with this request please see our Privacy Statement

iCM Form
    1. If you are moving house or buying/selling a property, please use our Change of Address form to tell us about this.

      You can access details of your Housing Benefit account directly through our Self-Service facility.

      Important: This enquiry form allows you to contact us about Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction. If you want to contact us about your Council Tax account, or any Exemption or Discount on your bill, please use our Council Tax Enquiry form.
    1. Please tell us about your query by choosing one of the following options:
    1. Please tell us what your query concerns:
    1. For information on how to tell us about a change in your circumstances, or to provide evidence, please see our Change in Circumstances page.
  1. Please click "Next" to proceed.
Share this page:

Help us improve this page:

A to Z:

Council Services