What services do we provide?
- We investigate and treat issues with mice when the pests occur indoors at domestic properties.
- We investigate and treat issues with rats at domestic property either indoors or outdoors.
- We liaise with property managers to resolve issues that cause the rodent infestation.
- This service does not apply to charity accommodation, HMOs, holiday lets, or any other type of commercial property.
- We collect stray dogs throughout the city.
- We offer a non-refundable service for live wasps nests to residents in Glasgow between June and September (please note if an Officer inspection identifies bees they will not be treated and we cannot refund this service). This service is chargeable at £109 including VAT. The exact location of the wasp byke must be known, visible, accessible and no more than 20 feet from the ground.
What services do we not provide?
- We do not deal with birds, bird feeding, or proofing of buildings against birds.
- We do not provide a service for any other animals e.g. foxes, moles, rabbits, bees and deer.
How do I report a problem with Mice or Rats?
You can report a problem with mice or rats by using our online form.
For any other enquiries relating to Pest Control you can phone 0141 287 1059.