Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Enrolling a Child From Overseas at a Glasgow School

Enrolment can NOT take place until the child is actually resident in the city.
To enrol your child at a school in Glasgow, you need to go to your local school.
You must bring the following documents with you:

  • birth certificate
  • passport
  • proof of residency in Glasgow (example: property rental agreement, utility bill)
  • evidence of relationship between child and adult enrolling her/him (example parent/child joint passport, parent's name on  birth certificate)
Share this page:

Help us improve this page:

A to Z:

Council Services