Before you report a missed collection please check:
- If you are outside the city centre, is it after 6pm on your scheduled collection date? If it is before 6pm we could still be working on collecting waste.
- If you are in the city centre, is it after your 1 hour scheduled collection window? To avoid any possible enforcement action, please take your waste back inside your premises.
We may not collect your business waste if:
- It is contaminated, for example your business waste contains items which are not on our published list of acceptable items. For more information visit our Bins and Recycling page.
- The bin lid is not fully closed over, because it has been overloaded.
- Your business is in arrears for collections