Toggle menu

Change of Name


Recording Changes of Forename(s) and Surname(s) in Scotland

Any person whose birth is registered in Scotland or who was legally adopted in Scotland may apply for a recorded change of name.

For more information or to downloaded the application form please visit NRS - Change of Name .


Last modified on 07 May 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email