Toggle menu


Public Charitable Collection

Information on how to apply for a Public Charitable Collection Permission.

Planning Permission

Advice and guidance on Planning Permission, Prior Notification and Prior Approval for householder, non householder, major, national or local applications.

Premises Licence Certificates

Information and guidance on Building Standards Certificates for applications for provisional premises and premises licences.

Online Planning

View Planning Applications and Documents, Appeals, Local Reviews and Enforcement Information on our Online Planning Portal.

Comment on Planning Applications

Advice and guidance on how to make comments on planning applications.

Property Enquiry Certificates

How to apply for a Property Enquiry Certificate report showing statutory notices and other legal orders and regulations that affect a property.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email