Please note that if you or anyone in the household is showing signs of covid-19, self-isolating, have been advised by NHS Test and Protect to isolate or returned from a country that requires you to self-isolate then we are unable to attend at this time. Contact should be made once the 14 days have expired.
We are currently unable to investigate and treat issues with mice, however if you have an issue with rats at a domestic property please complete our online form.
What services do we provide?
- We investigate and treat issues with mice when the pests occur indoors at domestic properties.
- We investigate and treat issues with rats at domestic property either indoors or outdoors.
- We liaise with property managers to resolve issues that cause the rodent infestation.
- We collect stray dogs throughout the city.
- We offer a service for live wasps nests to residents in Glasgow between of June and September. This service is chargeable at £99.00 including VAT. Please note as this is a non-refundable service. The exact location of the wasp byke must be known, visible, accessible and no more than 20 feet from the ground.
What services do we not provide?
- We do not deal with birds, bird feeding, or proofing of buildings against birds.
- We do not provide a service for any other animals e.g. foxes, moles, rabbits, bees and deer.
How do I report a problem with Rats?
You can report a problem with Rats by using our online form.
For any other enquiries relating to Pest Control you can email or phone 0141 287 1059.