Please note that if you or anyone in the household is showing signs of covid-19, self-isolating, have been advised by NHS Test and Protect to isolate or returned from a country that requires you to self-isolate then we are unable to attend at this time. Contact should be made once the 14 days have expired.
Social Distancing measures for home visits:
- At all times keep more than 2m apart from the Pest Control operative (PCO).
- Leave some windows and doors open for ventilation.
- Where possible all occupants should move into one room away from service area
- Keep all areas well-lit and pathways clear from obstructions
- Instruct contact resident to wear mask during visit.
- Pets removed from service area
- Jobs that require two operatives will observe all safety measures and keep 2m apart
What services do we provide?
- We investigate and treat issues with mice when the pests occur indoors at domestic properties.
- We investigate and treat issues with rats at domestic property either indoors or outdoors.
- We liaise with property managers to resolve issues that cause the rodent infestation.
- We collect stray dogs throughout the city.
- We offer a non-refundable service for live wasps nests to residents in Glasgow between June and September (please note if an Officer inspection identifies bees they will not be treated and we cannot refund this service). This service is chargeable at £104 including VAT. The exact location of the wasp byke must be known, visible, accessible and no more than 20 feet from the ground.
What services do we not provide?
- We do not deal with birds, bird feeding, or proofing of buildings against birds.
- We do not provide a service for any other animals e.g. foxes, moles, rabbits, bees and deer.
How do I report a problem with Mice or Rats?
You can report a problem with mice or rats by using our online form.
For any other enquiries relating to Pest Control you can email or phone 0141 287 1059.