Toggle menu

Other Licences and Permissions



Making an Objection

Guidance on making an objection or representation to an application for a licence issued under the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982.

Storage of Fireworks Licence

All traders who intend to store fireworks must be licensed in terms of the Explosives Regulations 2014 on an annual basis.

Public Charitable Collection

Information on how to apply for a Public Charitable Collection Permission.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email