Skip to content
Glasgow City Council

Alcohol Licences

Alcohol Licences allow premises and individuals to sell alcohol. They are issued by the City of Glasgow Licensing Board.

The Licensing Board has granted an extra hour for all Glasgow pubs, clubs, restaurants and hotels during the European Championships 2018.  Find out more...

Find out more about Alcohol Licensing in Glasgow

Share this page:

Help us improve this page:

A to Z:

Council Services